Welcome to The Proving Grounds for Intermediate and Novice CrossFitters.
The Ghetto Games is a 2 person Team Competition for Intermediate and Novice Competitors ONLY!
Teams will be made up of Male/ Male or Female/Female of similar CrossFit athletic ability.
Each Team will perform 4 Team WODs. Then the 5 Top Teams of The Intermediate Divisions will go on to a Final Showdown!!
When: Sunday November 2, 2014Where: CrossFit 508, Plainville, MaWhat Time: 8AM - 3PM
How Much: $105 per Team...including one cool Competitor T-Shirt per athlete.
Registration begins Tuesday September 2, 2014
Have more questions or want to be a judge, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Intermediate Division is for you if.........
*You have a most of or all of the following:
- 115# Clean (Males) / 85# Clean (Females) in WODs
- 95# Snatch (Males) / 65# Snatch (Females) in WODs
- 325# 1 RM Dead Lift (Males) / 225# 1 RM Dead Lift (Females) .
- RX some but not all Benchmark WODs.
*You don't think you're ready to kill the RX Division YET but know that you will have a much better chance if you get a few good competitions under your belt.
*You're a badass old dude or gal and know that you don't have to always lift crazy heavy weight to prove that you're fitter than the kid next to you.
*You've never competed before and want to find out whatcha got!
The Novice Division is for you if.....
*The weights of the Scaled Division don't look right for you.
*You still get "The Clean" and "The Snatch" confused.
* You laugh a little in disbelief when you see the RX weight of just about every Benchmark WOD but go for it (scaled) at 100%
*Your Pull-Up Station has had so many bands that it resembles a car wash.
* You give it Hell every single day and want to find out what you are made of!!!
Check Out Pictures from last years Ghetto Games!