Workouts Personal Bests (Ranking & Videos)
Fitness And Health Questions & Answers
• How did you start your fitness journey?
I've been active my entire life. I found crossfit after my college softball career ended and haven't looked back!
• Why do you train?
I train for me! To stay healthy and to push myself further than I ever thought possible! I love the idea of lifting heavy AND crushing a 20min chipper.
• What do you hope to accomplish with your training/fitness?
I hope to compete at a high level and stay healthy for my family.
• What do you think a healthy lifestyle has added to your life?
It's added balance, peace, and happiness. I finally feel like myself!
• Advice to beginners?
Keep grinding - it takes time and patience! You're going to fail....a lot! Never give up.
• What is your favourite cheat meal?
Pizza or ice cream...or both. That's a meal right?
• What keeps you motivated?
My goals and the Crossfit community at my box!
• How much time do you spend training per day?
• What are your 3 favourite exercises and why?
HSPU - because they're tough and different, they challenge me!
Rowing - they don't call me quadzilla for nothing!
Burpees - full body death, every time, love it
• What are your 3 least favourite exercises and why?
• What do you find to be most challenging about committing to workouts or a nutrition regime?
Nutrition in general - I find myself cheating more often than I should because of how much I workout! Really trying to dial that in!
• How many hours do you sleep each night?
• Do you have a quote that you live by?
The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that's the day you start to the top.
• How important is sleep during your contest prep? How many hours should athletes be getting every night?
It's very important. Athletes should be getting at least 7 hours a night...which is why I say I do not get enough!